Notice that a post has gone missing from the blog. Also, notice I removed a follower due to defamatory comments. I have rules for this blog, and one of those rules is do not defame my character for the benefit of a criminally negligent person, someone who abuses, or someone who is a troll. Well, without further adieu, here are my rules, and there are quite a few.
- Always comment with respectful and stimulating work. Use proper grammar and spelling, and no cussing is allowed in comments except where contextually appropriate such as whether you quote someone or not. No more than three times can you do such things.
- Do not defame character of the authors of this blog or in this case, the one author, because of something you feel is wrong. You may state opinions, but do not accuse the author of “hiding behind the delete button.” Any defamatory comments will be removed by the author.
- There is no room for advocating for abuse. Any harassment and abuse allegations made by commentators will be removed.
- Do not advocate gun or drug use.
- Donald Trump support comments are not allowed. This is a highly divisive topic that has gotten me trolled four times, with a fifty time use of the F word in this blog, as well as attacks on African Americans and persons with disabilities. Therefore, to prevent this, no Trump support comments will be posted. I admit I’m a liberally leaning person, but there’s a reason for that.
- Any defamatory comments against LGBTQ+ people are not allowed, see rule 2.
- If you are a known associate or assistant to a criminal organization, you will be removed from following or commenting this blog.
- The Denver Queen does not praise or condone terrorist groups. This blog is not dedicated to allowing violence, and where descriptions of triggers are present, a trigger warning may be posted.
- No nude pictures will be posted. ANy inappropriate pics of me that anyone finds will have to be removed.
- No males who follow this blog are allowed access to me naked, or in any case a provocative fixture. All males who follow this blog will refrain from sexual harassment and use of sexual jokes and slurs, if any are found they will be removed.
- The purpose of this blog is to bring about social justice issues and show them off. Anyone who opposes the rights and privileges of persons with disabilities or any other minority group, including LGBTQ+ persons, will have to be closely monitored, and if any defamatory comment is written, it will be removed.
Thank you all for reading these rules carefully, and if anyone is caught not following the new set of rules I just wrote, you’ve been warned. I will not add any further to this post. I will also not take it down, so if you want to make harassing or defamatory comments, please leave this blog alone and write something in your private notepad.