I’m writing this blog entry to apologize to readers and others for not having done a year end rap up and not updated on Christmas of all things. Today is January 2, and people are denying me access to food and other supplies, and I’ve got lots to talk about. Let’s talk about the year in twelve or more things.
- First off, I learned that extreme weather patterns closed too many things to us, even in January of 2021. I also realize that Covid destroyed all possibility of celebrating Christmas and New Year’s, and it happens seemingly every year but still, not good.
- In February, winter just continues and it got worse. Not sure when the blizzard from last year happened, but at some point in either February or March, we needed help, big time, and didn’t have enough food and supplies stocked up. It happens even more now because of what’s about to happen next.
- Bedbugs came back, and I just about had enough of the unsanitary living conditions that disabled people are forced to accept, mostly because money isn’t there. I can’t just wave a magic wand and make money grow on trees, people, so I asked for help with housing, and got the following statements from a Lyn Coats and Jennifer Scott: “You can’t feed yourself.” “You’re manipulative.” Jennifer went so far as to drag my poor ex into the conversation, and it went downhill from there. I have more to say about that in some later entries here.
- In August, we still had problems with bedbugs in the building, so we had to evacuate our apartment, and honestly I hate my building because of the lack of help we’ve been subject to, denial of resources due to being on longterm care, and so much other stuff. In August, I asked for help a second time for some evacuation strategy, and some Josh Cory and a Kayla Michelle Candelora said the following: “I wanna be honest, you’re not capable of doing anything at all.” Josh added that he’d unfriend me and blocked me anyway because he felt I was incapable of doing for myself, and these two individuals also defended having to compensate people for their time in money dollars I don’t have. Kayla particularly has a huge burden to bear because she is a mother of four. Josh is a divorcee with two kids, and worse for him, he refusees to hold himself accountable for his possible beating up his ex wife. He blames her for DV (domestic violence) charges, and I should have seen that as a clear distorted thought process, a red flag. I reread a sexual predators protection handbook, and discovered not that Josh was or is a predator, but that distorted thinking was present in his brain, so his loss on my page is not really a loss. However, Jos, Lyn, Kayla, and Jennifer all did something I would never have expected. They all called me slurs about my mental health, needlessly incapacitated me on the internet, and revealed private information about me because they felt that I was a personal threat to their egos. Well, there’s one or two more names I have to go through.
- Recently, Jose Cintron got himself on my block list because he called me crazy, and needlessly incapacitated me on the Internet via Facebook yet again. His words? “This woman sounds crazy.? He wrote that in response to something a friend did and an interview she gave about my church experiences. Jose should have never said the thing I’m about to write as well, “You should not be in charge of another life.” Well, Jose, I will be in charge of thousands of lives if you don’t think before you write. I am capable of writing this blog entry, so you need to shut up and if I find you are whispering this to doctors and social workers in your state, I will make for darn sure you are flagged as a false person because you said these things, and it hurts loads because I was told I was incapable in a court of law, and even if Britney is free, you won’t be because I have my freedom because I had to do what was right and necessary to prove things. Guardianship is evil, and if you are pro guardianship, well, you have a lot of things to think about.
- I looked at my block list on Facebook, and I confess it looks a mile long. Besides Jose, Jennifer, Lyn, Kayla, and Josh, there will be more names I’m pretty sure who would be glad to bully my friends and me. I am pretty sure also that I blocked my immediate family, and my aunts and uncles and such because it’s not their business what I write on social media. Oh, did I forget Karrie Kinsteter also said the following regarding pregnancy and disabled people? “It will be your parents’ business if you get pregnant.” Karrie clearly supported an evil practice of something called stealing the baby from a disabled parent, and I had to put up with that two years ago. Karrie is not coming back and if she does, she has to change what she feels about guardianship because it is pure evil. I had a tough talk with my dear beloved’s mother about such jarring matters as guardianship, and I warned her this. While her adopted mom got scammed $500, that same amount will be removed … per hour if a professional guardian was in charge. $500/hr, that’s a lot.
- While I did a few blocks and had to deal with persistent needless incapacitation online, I also was targeted for crimes like my medication was stolen twice. Not once, but twice. I will tell you this, one young man I know suggested I take a trip and pick them up, but that’s too much. If it’s cold and snowy out, definitely too damn much.
- One good thing that happened this year, well, a good Samaritan in my building rescued two pairs of binaural headsets Trenton, my beloved partner, had ordered. We use the binaural headsets to record things. We don’t know exactly what will be recorded on those, but if you listen to my binaural recordings, I will warn you, please wear headphones.
- I unblocked and added back a friend of mine and found out that CCB and the Colorado Center for the Blind is firing folks right and left and believes that it’s okay for blind folks to die by vehicular collision. Oops, it’s not good at all. I also saw an article in the Colorado Sun about misconduct things regarding the same place, and worse, sexual misconduct affected some of the staff I thought I could trust. They’ve been going through staff like women go through panty hose. I’m not kidding. I want the stupidity to stop.
- I met several great people but connections could not have been formed too deeply. I’m having this issue, mainly because of the needless incapacitation and false rumors about me, taht involves connections. I can’t form connections like I used to, and it’s sad. I can’t form bonds with people who have the same things in common with me. Most of the disabled community and blind community in particular are so bored with their lives and themselves that they would rather spread misinformation about me than do real things, including a job, form friendships like everybody else, and do things that people actually want to do. My friends like to do things other than lie around and spread misinformation and watch TV. Yes, I watch movies and TV, but truthfully, I don’t spread misinformation. I tell the truth. From Josh to Jose to Karrie to Kayla to everybody else, these people needlessly incapacitated me without prior qualification or medical evaluation. I’m sorry, but all the pro guardianship blind people need to stop believing for a split second that removing fundamental human rights clears any way for people to … “help” others. Guardians don’t do that. They scam, and they’re on the level of con artist. I’m not kidding.
- I’ve continued pressing for the end of guardianship since I’m free to do that now. I want to name some good people I’ve had the privilege of working with on Facebook. Hilary and Rick, two awesome folks, are amazing. Hilary Hogue from naples, Florida, understands the meaning of freedom. Rick Black, one of the best social justice activists I know, has been on standby because I hope this year, I can go to the Capitol in Colorado to talk to Congress in that state. I don’t want to deal with anyone like that Beauvert gal who’s probably going to say I’m incapable and incompetent at all. The truth is, politicians should take notice because guardianships no matter who has them are simply pure evil, should be criminally liable, and should never happen at all. My kids one day will have to contend with my story. I will tell it in the best way possible.
- Once again, Lissa or Melissa or whatever her name is decided to have a ball turning on me. This girl sat next to me in high school, but prefers guys who like to send death threats to me rather than myself. Lissa and her husband blocked me and accused me of damaging someone’s reputation, but let’s be clear on something. You send death threat? You get nothing. You lose everything. Death threats are not funny, they’re not cool, and they’re also a crime. You commit crimes against Beth Taurasi? You will get arrested, put behind bars, and I will testify what you said and did, and the call will likely be recorded and played back in court. You wanna hear what you say? I suggest you don’t send death threats by email or phone. It’s been two years since this lady from freaking Avilar did this. So, this is what I want to see. No more death threats or attempts to do so, and because of trolls I had to stop comments on here. If you are concerned, please contact me on Twitter or Facebook. IF your name is Karrie, btw, I think you owe me an apology because you don’t understand how evil your thoughts are regarding pregnancy and disabled people.
For Christmas, thankfully we hung out with Trenton’s mom. She has two kitty cats, and we love both of those cats. One male, one female, they’re adorable. I hope that one day, people will stop digging into private information without my permission. I’m considering stopping all longterm care services because someone on my FB page revealed things that are lies, and are private and it’s unethical to reveal these things. When there is a shortage of caregivers, you can’t really do anything about this. I have had a very difficult 2021, so here’s what I want to do for this year:
- Fitness is at the top of my list of things to do.
- I’m going to decimate my family’s money and savings so they will have no choice but to put me on their will, and I will be the sole heir and have an inheritance that will help us get proper housing for kids, and furthermore, the county in which the guardianship was handed out will be punished for their deed.
- I will have a child, and no, that child will be with us, nobody else.
- I will not allow any more needless incapacitation or calls for me to be retraumatized in guardianship on Facebook. Anyone who does this will surely find themselves blocked, reported for hate speech and forgotten but their comments will probably never leave me alone.
- I will have a dream and that dream will come true. Anyone trying to tell me dreams are just dreams is being ridiculous.
Thank you for reading this blog over the years. In case you didn’t know, The Throne Room with Beth Taurasi will be getting a new platform home, to hell with someone else taking away distribution of my podcast. I’m done.
I hope 2022 will be better.