Israel needs to stop this barbaric attack on Muslims altogether. If you want to be tolerant, don’t tolerate the bad stuff: forced marriage, FGM, so on. But do not obliterate all of Islam. As a former Muslim myself, I’m free to leave it as I’m an American, but let’s face this fact: not all Islam has to be bad. There are liberal Muslims and there are the radicals. Hammas is radical, and they think that helping blind Palestinians will endear them to blind folks and people in general, but they are not endearing to me. Hammas uses suicide bombers and violence to get their point across. Anyone caught using violence to get their point across should be banned from governing a country, period. I would highly recommend, for instance, my boyfriend as President of the United States. Why? He had many role models who did not use tae kwon do in its physical aspects to confront a bully. If someone picked on Blake, he quietly walked away, which is a tae kwon do discipline. The first thing you’re taught to do is confront the person with words, actions, etc., and not violence. That’s great.
This is a new link for the petition. I’m posting this as a reminder for all those who haven’t signed. Criminal is just too strong a word to describe Jason, so I decided to go with “perpetrator.” I don’t want a misworded headline to go to the sheriff’s department and they think Jason has a prior criminal record. That’s just all I have to say here.
Dear People Who read This Blog,
I’m going to post a link here, and I hope you all can sign this. Let me give a bit of background. In a previous post, I wrote about why I’m not speaking to my ex, Jason Owens, again. Honestly, the guy was a “prick” as my friend Clint likes to put it. He likes to put virus infected files in people’s computers, then today, he denies the trackware. Carol has all the files, I’m sure at least. But Blake doesn’t like what’s going on. I want to tell you guys that only 11 people signed my petition to put an end to cyber harassment between Jason and all his victims. But we have an enemy in a lady, someone named K.E. I won’t identify her because of privacy reasons. The reasons I won’t identify her are that she’s already on the page. I’m sorry, but there’s no need to harass or bully anyone else. Jason has a lot of weird stuff in his page. I should have a video on why this petition is valid, but I can’t put pics and videos on here because I’m blind. We don’t listen to blind people often, and that’s because nobody seems to care about us. We’re vulnerable and nobody wants to help us stay safe online. Jason is stalking people, and even I was accused of having an illegitimate relationship with Blake. I won’t wait any more to see Blake, and I want to see him because we’re supposed to be dating, no, married. Why did I even date Jason? Anyway, I’ve got files of him bullying and making Jennifer Weaver cry. Jennifer Weaver cried like crazy a lot when she was dating Jason. Sadly, Carol was the same way. I cried a bunch when I dated the man. Well, all I can say is big Bubba is on his way. lol
Here’s the link:
Hope this helps
Well, it’s been a crazy two days, and I finally have the courage to write this.
Dear Jason Owens,
Yes, I guess this is truly goodbye. We’re not going to be friends as I thought it would happen. Jason, what you were doing over the last two days is unacceptable and constitutes sexual harassment. This isn’t Gone with the Wind, so fess up. You hacked Carol Weeks’s computer, and she had to uninstall your stupid trackware or … well, I don’t think there was any trackware in your ex’s pc. You desire her, but going about it in such a horrible way constitutes harassment. Kids call it bullying. Well, we’re adults now, so let’s talk … for the last time.
First off, when I met you, I thought you were ok. Well, you’re not. Here’s why:
1. You said women were empty headed and brainless, sort of like Scarlet O,Hara from Gone with the Wind. Well, Katie Scarlet isn’t brainless. She was a woman of her time, marrying men, wanting others. Yes, Melanie Hamilton was a woman of her time, marrying a cousin. Sorry to say, but you were right about the Chrome Disease. I propose that you think about what you said to me shortly after I got back from Atlanta. When I went back to Denver, you held me hostage. First off, Deq is a friend, not a sideline boyfriend and at that time, I always loved you. Well, so did Carol, but we’ll get to that later.
2. You played games you shouldn’t’ve played with me. Jason, because of you making me yell at you so much, i lost a home from a friend. It is not fair. She shut off my Internet and changed the password without my prior knowledge or even telling me she’d do it. Then, she kicked me out of the household. Jason, you are responsible from here on out for this kind of unfair advantage and … on top of this, you are responsible for not being nice at all. The second time I flew in, it was to try and get the love spark back, but face this: you blew your chances of having me again. Jason, I wanted stable housing, a husband, food on the table, etc. I want what every other woman wants, not to be named the property of her husband. Jason, you used hate speech against me and others you’ve dated, including Jennifer Weaver. Do NOT turn the tables against me, EVER! I’m not going to be a victim of your stupid games. No. I won’t.
3. After we broke up, you used blocking and so on to force me not to communicate with you. I had no one to talk to, and you left me thinking I’d never get another boyfriend. I decided that, given the way Americans were treating me at that time, with the exception of Blake, I wouldn’t talk to any of my American blind friends any more. I tried, and failed, to entreat a British man to date and marry me. Ben Breen was the man of my desires, but he turned out to be too much of a gamer. First off, Injustice is a great game. No kidding. I love the way Ben played it. His friend Aaron talks to me from time to time, but Aaron is a sweetie, never has left my mind, and his parents are shocked that anyone’s parents would take civil rights from another. Well, the Danvers-Jukes family is commended for what they’ve said. Your family? Jason, … I don’t have any words to express to you about your own family. Your mother literally doesn’t discipline you. You need a good spanking for the things you did to Carol. See next item.
4. You dated Jennifer Weaver. Well, I was blamed for Jennifer’s seizures. Well, when she dies, and her hourglass is empty, I and you won’t be there. I’ll probably be talking to others, making love with Blake, maybe raising a child or two. I don’t know exactly what my life will do at that point. Well, you make Jennifer look bad, then you made Carol look bad. I think Carol’s friend Cheyenne was smarter than you think. Well, Carol Ann is the best person I know of, and she calls me her “sissy.” Otherwise known as a sister. We’re sisters. I like being sisters with Carol and … yes, Ashley. I’m sorry, but Ashley said the best things yet about Carol, and she doesn’t like you either. What I witnessed the other night was a classic case of cyber harassment. Jason, that’s a felony. You will never hear from Carol again. EVER! Why? You put viruses on people’s computers. I’m gonna have to get someone else to supply me with some instrumentals and not you. I can’t trust you anymore because you cost me a few people as friends. I’ll say this, you also cost Carol her then boyfriend Jonathan. Now, she has no one to date. I’m guarding Blake like he’s a diamond in the rough. Wel, I’d rather be with Blake at the moment than have to deal with you. I ask myself frequently these questions:
1. Why didn’t I just answer Deq’s phone calls?
2. Why oh why did I not answer Blake’s calls when he called me?
Well, Jason Owens, I’m afraid my time here is over. You can’t bully or harass any of us girls any more. We hope you enjoyed the Information Superhighway known as the Internet. For all we know, you have made too many enemies and frenemies on the Net. LEt me give you a disclaimer: I did not intend for this thing to be hate speech. This is a tribute to all the bad Jason has done.
Yes, there was a good time or two we had. Jason, I so wish I could turn back time and bring back the good Jason that existed to please his friends. Why are you de-aging so quickly? Your mental age is probably that of a twelve-year-old boy, but a psychologist will have to evaluate you and see what the damage is, as Dr. Wonka puts it in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Jason, I’d rather you stop and think about some court cases. There was a boy in Pennsylvania who wrote a website c alled Teacher Sucks. He wrote lots of hate speech against the teacher. It was obvious that the boy’s algebra teacher was threatened, and the principal too. Well, I’ll be honest, it wasn’t a good outcome for the boy. Let’s try a case that is more like the Megan Meier case. I could’ve hanged myself in the shower because of your hate speech against me, and the abuses you did. Carol said, and I quote, “I want to die” when you messaged her about her personal crap. Sorry, Jason, but that constitutes hate speech, whether with or without a fake male profile. You thankfully are real, but unthankfully are a real guy. You’re not “Josh Evans”, but you sure do act like it sometimes. Jason, you could’ve been a lot nicer to Carol. When a block comes up, do not unblock yourself and get around it. Do not chase Carol on the Internet any more. Do not ever chase me, Ashley, or Blake either. Blake is keeping an eye on his ladies, making sure they are all happy and safe. Of course, we don’t like some of the crap you pulled the other day. When you said that Ashley’s rape was her fault, you constituted sexist hate speech. Jason, Ashley could broadcast it all over the world. But she did the right thing by reporting it. I hope the Skype staff does something about the hateful things you’ve said to all your victims. Recordings or otherwise, you better delete those dastardly things and go to your toilet somewhere else.
Jason, as John Denver said once, “Goodbye again, I”m sorry to believe in you. Goodbye again, I didn’t know it’s goodbye again …” Yes, and this time, for the last time, I will never hear from your sorry butt again. I”m going to marry Blake, make kids with him someday, and maybe even grow old with him.
We’ll be able to say, as Allan Jackson said in a song, “Remember when.”
HEre’s a funny for those of us geeks considering marriage. Ladies, this is a good little light hearted thing that should indeed tell you how men are.
Installing Your Husband…
Dear Tech Support,
Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.
In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5 and then installed undesirable programs such as NBA 5.0, NFL 3.0 and Golf Clubs 4.1.
Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system. I’ve tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail. What can I do?
First keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an Operating System.
Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme.html and try to download Tears 6.2 and don’t forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update.
If that application works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.But remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0 or Beer 6.1.
Please note that Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will download the Snoring Loudly Beta.
Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.)
Also do not attempt to reinstall Boyfriend 5.0 program. unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.
In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly.
You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance.
We recommend Cooking 3.0 and Hot Lingerie 7.7.
Good Luck, Tech Support
P.S. Blake is at this point Boyfriend 7.0, and even if I install him as Husband 1.0, he’ll still run Love 1.0 and Special Attention 5.0.
Laugh out loud,
Dear diary, new line what to think about work right now. I think late, the sweetest thing and how are you is there something even more than just what he has. I am 2 seconds away from dropping rehab, moving to arizona. Reason? Because they want me to do a trial work. They do not think I could benefit from the services, I don’t care if they think I can or not, I want to work and earn money and do something to get me out of already. Some dtt tired of being below the poverty line it is not even funny. Afford to just into an apartment. Still out lot of paperwork. Have to submit a birth certificate to the complex. Wait long years for an apartment that is big enough for both me and blake. This is ridiculous. I wish it would stop. Really. In half. Otherwise anyone doesn’t know something about this,
Is a resolution I made up while I was hanging out with art. Since the NFB is so proud of their resolutions, I thought it would be cool to do something that the NFB has yet failed to do. We talked about how annoying it is to have the number on your screen thing on a television commercial. It says quote call the number on your screen. Quote that it is so bad. So here it is. Here is a resolution about television commercials and quote the number on your screen. Quote
Enter whereas, people like to watch TV. And whereas, people like to watch commercials.
Whereas, people really like to buy products, barring none. And whereas, the National Federation of the blind does not like it if someone is not able to see something on a screen because there are different product that people sell on television where the number is posted on the screen and not read out loud, and enter whereas, this discriminatory practice of saying quote call the number on your screen quote is bad for us and bad for the blind and purposely excludes the blind from buying a certain product, and enter whereas, if you want to buy the product, you need to be able to see the screen, & a television set is not a very good source of information if the number is not described even once twice or three times.,
Now therefore be it resolved this whatever day it is or whatever it happens to be on the convention floor, that we, the National Federation of the blind, condemned for any company who uses such a quote as quote call the number on your sc nevermind. reen quote to sell a product on television.
Enter we are so annoyed by this, but I’m sure you will find this resolution hysterical