Usually, I start my blog posts by saying “dear readers” but today, I’m talking to specifically Americans. Don’t worry, international readers, I haven’t forgotten about you.
Trump recently made a compulsive lie as usual, so I didn’t listen to his State o the Union address. Instead, I went everywhere and found out my Amazon package was dropped off at the wrong spot, and then I ended up coughing on rice. Ugh, forget the rice.
Anyhow, I’d never build that border wall. Someone commented on Facebook that Hilary Cliton should be locked up. But that’s un-American to lock up political dissidents or opponents. That’s omething maybe Somalia or Zimbabwe would do to make people like Al Shabbab or whoever Mr. Wugabe was. Whoever that Robert dude was, he wasn’t gonna make the country better. We’re not sure if America is able to handle multiple opinions, but locking up your opponents is a disgrace to the contry. I have a few ideas that would make our country better than it is now.
1. Healthcare must be free for patients, especially in emergency room situations.
2. Fix the education system. or heaven’s sake, fix what you teach children in school.
3. Stop hurting LGBTQIA people, including allowing businesses and schools to do this. I hate to diss Chick Fill-a, but they don’t serve or care about the gay community. Their Polynesian sauce is bomb, but their attitude is off. And Mrs. Pence’s school should be shuttered because banning gay people due to what Tyler McKinney calls “one’s imaginary friend” and how he supposedly gives permission to hurt others is wrong. It is terribly wrong.
4. Care about people with disabilities, and allow us to exist.
5. Let bygones be bygones and kill all guardianships for younger people with disabilities. This includes family ones, professional ones for profit and others who may hurt people with disabilities.
6. Anyone who insults women on the radio should be held accountable. Rush, are you listening? Women with disabilities and others who don’t want to or can’t be pregnant should have access to birth control. Got it?
7. Native sacred lands should be protected. No pipelines allowed.
8. Take all the Natives of reservation lands, and give them richer soil to grow on. Let all tribes choose what they want to do with the lands, but penning the tribes on reservation lands is not the answer. We should be respecting what they want, giving them better jobs and healthcare, and of course allowing their children to go to school with other children without having their hair cut. And social workers should keep families together in Native terms.
Those are just some of the ways we can make our nation better. We must allow immigrants to come, no matter what color. The only bad people we have here are mostly the Caucasians who’ve been threatening my life here on this blog. Four people were blocked two weeks ago, so not sure why anyone would dare threaten my character. I reported these people for hate speech and bullying and harassment. Among these people was probably a daring accomplice to Ivan, someone called Bill. I have friends named Bill, but this bill is too expensive for me to pay. So I threw him and three others off the face of my world. If you want to read this blog, you should bee thinking about why you think this blog should be up here. You should never try to put me down, and one more hater, one more, and the hater will have to go. Haters are gonna hate, but they’re not welcome here.
Let’s make America safe for others who really need our help.