THe last vestiges of the church have been destroyed. I have sold the piano because, even though it was a loner from a friend, I can no longer keep the darn thing. That friend sided with a congregationwide vote to remove me from the church, something that will never happen again. The price was $450. But I went no lower than $400. The lucky buyer was a lady and her husband looking for an instrument for their children, and they’re musical themselves. I want to thank Yana from the bottom of my heart for at least taking the time to get to know me, and for her question about my iPhone. OF course, many blind people have iPHones, but her question was valid, she’d never seen Voiceover before, so I explained what it did. She was impressed, by God, I had never read a check written on by hand with Seeing AI, so I attempted a demo, but that sparked something. If you ever had questions, I’d say, give me a call. Friends forever, I hope? Well, as I begin watching this trashed up version of the dispassionate Paula Dean, I am thinking of all the potential that Yana’s kids will have. One day, I’d like to perhaps attend a recital and if Yana herself goes and plays in an orchestra, I hope she gets a solo. She herself is a violinist. HEr husband? THat’s a different story. Her husband’s a keeper for her, I’ll say. Now, the next steps.
- I’m going to get a Macintosh, complete it with a keyboard, magic pad, etc.
- I’m later going to save up to get a beautiful new MIDI controller, and maybe get a small one so I can later get a big one. But I want a Yamaha or Roland Midi controller. And the miniature dollhouse can wait, especially the moldy crisp bacon, the lazy little pinhead, and the swan face and the clock. And???
- I’m going to put together my press portfolio, or perhaps a sound portfolio, something that shows people I can compose. I don’t want college. Not yet.
- Going to see if DVR will support college.
- Black people should NOT be sold as “pieces of meat”, according to some video I’m watching about the making of hot dogs. Maybe I should make the background tracks to YTP videos and collaborate with others?
- Continue writing in this blog? Yes. I will continue writing in this blog, and anyone who objects, they will go into the Chokey with everybody else. Right, Miss Trunchbull?
- I will plop before I start laughing, and workers are not loose synthetic fibers. I think the maker of that YTP is amazingly weird.
Those are all the updates and list of things I’m going to do for the time being.