I’d like to be clear on some things. I’d like to be perfectly clear, so clear it’s like glass. There is a young lad in this United States of America who says, “I saw some search results about me in a blog. I want them removed.” Well, I’m sorry, sir, but I’ve got a few things to say on this one:
- You can’t get out of trouble for the thing that got you mentioned in my blog. First of all, you vandalized apartment 1107 when I lived there. You lied to me when I told you that you could NOT be FaceTiming with anyone and could not be doing anything but the truth that you were doing something etc., and guess what? You lied. I don’t tolerate liars, bullies, and people who vandalize my apartment.
- 2. Sir, you want a job? Then you should have thought of this before you vandalized my apartment. Nobody vandalizes Beth’s apartment without getting a picture of it in the records. Sadly, my care company had to have a picture of this destruction, and you poured FOUR CANS of root beer and soda all over my floor and parts of the kitchen furnishings, which was totally inconsiderate of my personal property. You should think long and hard about what you want in life, what you really want to do with your life. If moping around and vandalizing those who are better off than you is what you want to do, then why are you asking me to get you off the hook? I don’t get vandals off the hook. Period.
- For those of you who don’t know, let me recap the incident.
- It was some years ago, I was dating a best friend of mine. This guy, we’ll call him Mo, was living in my building here in Denver. Mo came over supposedly for a drink, and I invited him in. But this guy had hatched an evil plan with, above all things, a gentleman who was elder and should not have been manipulated by this guy. Mo planned to spill soda on my floor. First of all, after the spilling of soda on my floor, the floor stuck to my feet, or they stuck to the floor. It was precious fluid and sugar and fuel for my body that was used as vandalism for my apartment. The next thing I knew, my caregiver at the time, let’s call her Jane, came in to the apartment and saw the destruction and was furious. She took pictures for the record. Busted, right? Well, I would have turned in a form that reported Mo destroying my property but nobody was able to fill it out. Nobody could write the details and that form had to be filled out. I wanted Mo out, and to top it off, I told him he was no longer allowed in the apartment. Kahili has word of this, and because he doesn’t like the way Mo handled the situation, not only vandalizing my apartment, but FaceTiming with a girl who disliked me behind my back, he is not happy. Kahili is not happy at all, and he will probably growl at Mo for what Mo did to his own self.
- So, I have a message for Mo, and it’s clear and simple: do not ask me to get you off the hook. Want your search results removed? Here are two things you should have done: do not spill soda on my floor. Do not FaceTime with people who do not like me. And don’t FaceTime with others behind my back. Do not offend and dehumanize me with said girl, and do not even think about coming here. Don’t think about it. Don’t.
- THis also goes for the guy who attacked me more than three times, using Pro Donald Trump language, which I’ve since banned. If you all can’t get the facts straight, if you can’t take full responsibility for vandalism and lying and acting as a mean and manipulative person, if you can’t take any responsibility for anything, then … Mo, I’m sorry, but you will have to lose a job, a mate, a family, a car, … not taht you would drive a car, but you will lose a lot of things. You’re an adult, okay? Face it, you vandalized my apartment without my knowledge, and I let you in on the presumption that you may drink, not spill. For the rest of you, I’d like to thank you all for standing beside me through the hard days I’ve had so far.
- Also, I’m getting a Samsung Galaxy S6, and Kahili has offered to buy it for me. I’m also wondering about any girls who want to join a Whatsapp or Roger group. Let me know.
- Your lovely admin,
Beth, Calypso, whatever you want to call me now.