Readers, if you have been reading this blog for a while, then you know me. You know that things anger me, but there is some unjustified fear of mental illness that is currently being exhibited by several individuals. One of whom could be nicknamed “Quagmire.” I won’t go further. The other one I won’t say much about but he has the classic symptoms of narcissism, and imposes his will on the son he is living with, someone my heart would break if I never saw again.
Now, readers, let’s just say there are things that make me angry. Please read carefully, and reflect on the stuff. We’re coming upon the next Kick Ass step, treatment of women. And going along with this, I have a few angering items in this post that might be strong for some readers, so your discretion is advised.
- When a woman is given different treatment by men than fellow male mankind themselves.
- When a woman is called names such as cunt, whore, slut, etc., that really sticks and is a touchy subject because women have to live with the pain of pregnancy or the humiliation of rape every day.
- When mentally ill males and females are called thing, moron, psycho, etc., this does not accurately describe folks with mental illness and is offensive and downright misguided.
- When I am mistreated because of blindness or mental illness, particularly when I’m asked to reflect on religious debates and thoughts regarding if blindness is present because of one thing or another or why I’m blind if God is there, etc.
- When I’m in a church, the way people ask me about healings and all that because the blindness cannot be reversed. Why it can’t be reversed would require some medical details.
- When people touch confidential information, which should be sealed and never revealed to any ordinary narcissist or a Donald Trump type. I cannot tell you how offensive and downright illegal it is for anyone who is outside the medical community to read those records and ask me about them when he/she should not be doing so.
- When people do not respect my conversation time with others, it really makes me sick. So yeah.
- When people dig in the dirt, make it look like I’m a menace or threat or whatever, and make up stories about me.
- When others are turned against me.
- If someone makes advances on me when it should not be happening.
There you have it, all the things that make me angry. Just a word of the wise: do not dig in the dirt and read medical confidential records when you are not listed on releases.