Here is a list of things to expect while in Denver, and these things are awesome. For those of you wondering, some are obvious, while some are not so obvious, but can you find out what all these things have in common? Clue: it’s a political thought pool.
- You are walking down a road and see, no what about SMELL, the canibus shops all around. And you walk another two feet and there’s a MacDonald’s.
- You are ordering food one day and come across the menu for Sexy Pizza or Dirty Cookie. What?!?!?
- You don’t see guns so often on people’s yards, but you don’t ever see them in the mall.
- You see street performers on the outdoor mall at Sixteenth street.
- Seems there are more apartment thingies for the disabled being built every two seconds. One, two, voila. There’s a building.
- Boulder Canyon is like an hour away. And if you travel westward in the foothills of the Rockies, you get the best town ever, Littleton.
So if you come here to Denver, remember a few things:
- Careful the canibus and the marijuana shops, they smell weird.
- Do order from the best pizza joints around.
- Do pay homage to the … denverqueen!
- Don’t by cigarettes.
- Do dress neatly.
- Do wear flowers in one’s hair.
- Do help the homeless guy at McDonald’s.
The thing is that my city is liberal, and that’s the common denominator of all the stuff in the list.