Okay, this is something that all guys should know: you should never break up with Taylor after having messed around with her. It doesn’t help she’s a musician with close to nothing to write a song about.
Disclaimer: Due to her celebrity, Swift is mentioned here. She may become a composite for your anger, so please read with cautions, so trigger warning for talk of breakups and weird spoofs on Taylor’s songs.
Here’s the step by step dating mantra or whatever you want to call it for dating Taylor Swift and others lik her:
- Your girlfriend needs flowers, stuff she likes, things she can deal with, but most of all, she needs hugs and kisses.
- Affirm your affections for your Taylor by saying then and again, every now and then, “I love you.” Where is the love, boys?
- Occasionaly, give her a nice present. It’s not required, but it is strongly encouraged to give her something she wants, needs, etc. No million dollar mansions, celebs. It can cost a bit lower than that.
- IF you break up with her, agree with her and break up with her if she agrees to do so, and only on good terms. Any breaking up on otherwise bad terms could result in a really good but terribly weird song written about you, and if it hits number 1 on the charts, don’t expect your reputation to get better.
- Think about the terms of your breakup, the reasons and such. IF you Think it was because you, Mr. Boyfriend or otherwise, were narcissistic, you will probably deserve the song written about you. If you charmed her pants off, then by God you probably deserved Swift’s breakup songs, but if you were nice, great, attentive, sweet, expect one of those “I miss you and won’t forget you” kind of songs. See below.
Swift has been famous for writing breakup songs forever. But there are other artists who write breakup songs, and I think Reo Speedwagon’s Keep On Loving You is perfect. It’s great, and I’ve been a fan of it since it appeared in Drive Me Crazy, a teen flick about … yep, romance. But the dawn of Swiftist breakups and the rise of weird guys who just break up with girls because she did not “put out” is paramount.
Let’s just see. There is a book with a chapter on sex, narcissists and such. Jeffry Kluger writes about how some rich and successful men marry young women, using them as trophies.
But yes, narcissists are obviously a certain way, for once. I know one, two, three of them. All men, bad or selfish. Well, I don’t like the word”bad.” Most of them are selfish rich guys, and I wish I could say I know Trump. Trump is egotistical, but to marry younger and younger women is really stupid. I wouldn’t marry a man that old, weird, and too powerful. Ugh.
Anyway, for more, please read Kluger’s book, the Narcissist Next Door. It goes into detail about Taylor’s songs, or some of them, and shows how narcissism is built in nature and in natural things. So yeah. Check it out, available on Bard, Amazon, and other book outlets.