It occurred to me to look deeper into the issue of man versus woman. I am a woman, and I know plenty of men. Here are the benefits of both genders, and yes, the drawbacks.
For the men, there are the following advantages:
1. Well, you can grow to over six feet tall, well, maybe more than nine feet as set by the Guinness Book of World Records.
2. You don’t have to worry about pregnancy symptoms.
3. You can play football.
4. You can wear jockstraps.
5. You are more likely to be selected by your parents/loving guardians to do the action required tasks such as sports and outdoor work.
some drawbacks to being a man
1. If someone kicks you in the wrong place, yeah, you get the picture. It hurts like Hell.
2. Unzipping your fly to go in the bushes is not a pretty sight to see, and even if you call it a plus, even if there’s no one around, where would you rather put the products of your bushes excursions? Really!
3. You can get multiple girls pregnant, and while this is again an evolutionary plus, it’s not when you count then number of times you have to, for one, pay for a child’s expenses, and then in polygamy, how many of the wives you have? Like, how many did you take in in the last year?
4. You are pressured to provide, and that can lead to bigger problems.
5. Too much testosterone equals … you get the picture when a man flips you off on the road. Yeah.
Women have the following bits of awesomeness:
1. We have the most awesome and sacred role in the family: to bring you into this world. We don’t often wish to take you out.
2. We don’t have any weird body parts in the way. And we don’t often go in the bushes, eh, guys?
3. We are oftentimes seen grazing while pregnant.
4. We are relationship driven as women.
5. We can be creative with hairdos.
The drawbacks of women include:
1. i confess this is the top drawback; Aunt Flo, don’t ask.
2. Doing excessive amounts of laundry because we’re so conscious, at least I am, about the slightest or the biggest stains on stuff/clothing.
4. The PMS symptoms for me are a huge drawback.
5. All that belly fat after pregnancy along with pain and weird symptoms.
The big thing about our culture I hate the most is we’ve kind of gone too open with sexual advertisements. Like, oh, Viagra and other kinds of stuff we use to have our fun. I hear ads and go, “Uh?” “Huh?” Wow. I’m like, “this is so inappropriate that it should not be brought into an arena where the kiddos are watching the same crap as you are.
Each gender has notable drawbacks and advantages, but I’d personally be a woman all my life! Yep. That’s me.
Posted from WordPress for Android