These are ten things that Beth would absolutely never dare to do, and some of them have something in common. Here goes:
1. Walk outside a private room naked.
2. Walk around a public building naked.
3. Take a picture of myself naked.
4. Sit in a pile of ants. Yes, even that done naked is a bad idea.
5. Wear lizards as earrings.
6. Smoke cigarettes, and I mean the real crap with the tobacco.
7. Drink heavy amounts of alcohol, and experience a hangover so bad I c an’t get up.
8. Buy or own permit licensed weaponry.
9. Eat dog meat.
10. Jump out of a plane with little to no parachute gear.
What do you think of the first few? I don’t care about the ants thing, and I wouldn’t do it either clothed or naked. I hate ants, hate ’em. Here’s another one: What kind of bug goes to church? A praying mantis. Just think for a moment, if I brought one to church. Oh God. … Bless this bug in my congregation! Oh, I should add one little thing more: I would never eat a bug, or a whole bag of bugs. I hate bugs period.