Let’s get the record straight. In light of the insults, the injuries, the mob of people who think I am worthless, let’s do a little checking in on my brain. Let’s do a little asking questions and answering them all over again. IF I were truly incompetent, what would I be doing? Answer this for me.
1. I wouldn’t go to school.
2. I wouldn’t graduate from school, and on time, with a 3.8 GPA for Heaven’s Sake.
3. I wouldn’t earn as many accolades for my musical works on piano and voice and with ensembles as I have.
4. I wouldn’t have the fire I do have to help others.
5. I wouldn’t have my own apartment, which for God’s sake I do, even when my parents have their lies written on paper, freezing my age and not allowing me to grow up.
6. I wouldn’t have Blake, my true right hand man, and yes, my boyfriend.
7. I wouldn’t arrange for Comcast to hook up Cable to an old TV set which I did, and I tried my darndest to do it on my own, and that should be awarded with a medal, right?
8. I wouldn’t defend myself in this post.
9. I would drool and not eat much.
10. I wouldn’t be able to do food prep, which I do and read recipes, which I also do.
11. I would not be able to seek out an evaluation to prove my competence before a backwoods lawyer and judge. So take that!
When this paperweight incompetence is over, I plan to go on with my life. That means marriage, children, building my house, working a business out of my home, and yes, changing the face of this country. I’m done trying for some job that Rehab wants me to do, and they discourage all things I like. So forget it. I would never do anything behind or beneath me. I’m not incompetent, so yeah, read this and think about it. There’s almost nothing that makes me incompetent. I have to make it clear: I make all the rules in my little love nest, and I make all the rules when it comes to the bed, the kitchen, etc. So yeah.
Thank you all.